Annual Membership MeetingUpdated Wednesday September 12, 2018 by Jared Vollmer.
Hello PNLL Families!
Please join us for our annual Petaluma National Little League membership meeting on September 27th 7pm at McNear Elementary mulit-purpose room. Membership dues are 1 penny, or bring a quarter and pay for 24 of your closest friends.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect the upcoming PNLL Board Members.
Please join us and become an active volunteer to help our children enjoy a memorable baseball experience for the upcoming season.
Interested in a Board of Director position? You are a “good fit” for the 2017 PNLL Board if:
· You can devote ~2-4 hours a week from October to early June
· You are fair, honest, approachable, resourceful and work well with others
· You have email, internet access, and basic word processing & spreadsheet skills
· You are able to take responsibility for one of the league’s function such as the PNLL website, league communications, player registration, uniforms and equipment, game/practice schedules, field maintenance, player/parent representation, coach/manager selection and development, umpire in chief, fund raising, and concessions (i.e., the snack shack).
· You need to like kids and like little league baseball, but you DON’T need to know all baseball rules and game strategy to be on the Board (“we’ll leave that up to the coaches”).
See you there!
|Board Positiions and Responsibilities.pdf|